Where you find us
Location of the Cashmere Downs
- The Cashmere Downs Iron Project is located in the Mid-West of Western Australia, approximately 700 km northeast of Perth, in the East Murchison mineral field.
- The ports of Geraldton and Esperance are located 510 km west and 585 km southeast respectively.
- The nearest railhead is Menzies on the Leonora-Kalgoorlie-Esperance line located 180km to the southeast.
- There are sources of freshwater suitable for process water close by.
- The nearest gas pipelines are located 200 Km east of the project and 140km west northwest at the Windimurra Vanadium Project.