About Cashmere Iron
- The primary responsibility of our Board is to represent and advance shareholder interests and to protect the interests of stakeholders.
- The Board is responsible for the overall corporate governance of the Company, including its strategic direction, establishing goals for management and monitoring the achievement of these goals.
- The Board recognizes the need for the Company to operate with the highest standards of behaviour and accountability.
- A full copy of the Company Constitution is available from the Company free of charge on request.
- The Constitution includes descriptions of the rights and liabilities attaching to Shares in the Company.
- These rights and liabilities can involve complex questions of law arising from an interaction of the Constitution with statutory and common law requirements.
- For a Shareholder to obtain a definitive assessment of the rights and liabilities which attach to Shares in any specific circumstances, the Shareholder should seek legal advice.